Plastic Bulk Storage Containers
The plastic version of bulk containers are almost always collapsible but there are lots of Solid Tub Plastic Containers as well. These plastic bulk containers are made from a rigid High Density Polyethlene, which is strong and durable. These collapsible containers are suitable for many manufacturing applications, such as part storage and part transport. The weight capacities plastic storage bins varies, but generally, the capacity ranges from 1,000 lbs to 2,500 lbs.
Collapsible bulk containers also have several size options and feature options. The sizes can be any of the following footprints:
- 30″x32″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 18″, 25″, 30″, 34″, and 39″ heights
- 40″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 16″, 25″, 30″, 34″, 39″, 42″, 48″, and 50″ heights
- 45″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 25″, 29″, 33″, 34″, 39″, 42″, 48″, and 50″ heights
- 56″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 19″, 25″, 34″, and 42″ heights
- 64″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 19″, 25″, 34″, 42″, and 50″ heights
- 70″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 19″, 25″, 34″, 41″, and 50″ heights
- 78″x48″ Collapsible Bulk Bins, available in 25″ and 34″ heights
The other primary options with plastic bulk storage bins is the color and the number of drop doors, or access panels. The access panels provide a way to access product that may be in the bottom of the bin without an operator leaning over the sidewall of the container.
No matter what size of plastic bulk container you have, there is a resale value. You don’t have to scrap them. As long as they are structurally sound, free of functional and structural defects, and clean from greases and oils, another manufacturing company probably wants to buy them. Our service helps you sell those items quickly and efficiently. Visit us today to find out how we can help you sell your used packaging and containers.